Your Profile page contains all the information related to your specific user profile.
This page lets you set your campaign’s From Name, Receiving Email, and (if you set up a Custom Domain) Outreach Email Address.
As a default, the information you entered in setting up your account will fill in the fields.
The fields are:
- First Name – your first name as it will appear in email headers
- Last Name – your last name as it will appear in email headers
- User Email – your email address used to login to Postaga (cannot be changed)
- Receiving Email – the address all email replies will send to (this can be whatever email address you want)
- Outreach Email – the emaill address your campaigns are sent from (this can be changed by setting up a Custom Domain)
If you have not set up a Custom Domain then you cannot change the outreach email address.
However, once you complete the Custom Domain steps, your Profile screen will look like this:
After a Custom Domain is set up, you can modify your Outreach Email address to whatever username you choose.
Free 14-Day Trial
Start building links and relationships now with your fully-featured 14-day trial!